Friday 9 December 2016

Welcome to Wynne's Nightmare before Christmas...


It was late one fall in Ontarioland,

And the air had quite a chill.
Against the moon Kathleen sat,

Alone upon a hill.
She was tall and thin with a Cat bow tie;

Premiere Wynne was her name.


She was tired and bored in Ontarioland,


Everything was always the same. "I'm sick of the sharing, the care, the delight.

I'm tired of giving power that lights up the night.


I'm bored with fairness and choices, And my ears hurt from all the complaining voices.

I don't like Christmas, too much happiness and joy.
So much goodness I need to destroy

I know what I'll do she shouted with glee !
I'll raise the cost and every last fee.

And so she plunged the Province into darkness and fright.
Finally she was happy, and wished all a good night.

1 comment: